03-06-2011

let me introduce you to our first Scraptastic teacher

Tanya Watts


I am Tanya Helena Watts, born and raised in Northen England and moved to Belgium many years ago. As a Mixed Media Artist and Ranger Educator i love working with Ranger products to distress and alter things .I started off as a scrapbooker and have of course never lost my love for photos.
My layouts have been published in many issues of Mijn Creatieve Hobby and quite a few other magazines all over Europe.

I can teach you all there is to know about inks and paints,and mich more! i invite you to join me in my classes.

here are a couple of Tanya's beautiful projects that we made last year at Scraptastic


1 opmerking:

  1. Tanya is a fantastic teacher! All her classes are amazing. And you learn a lot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen